We prepare the learner to learn anything they need to become the best version of themselves. They will not only dream of second chances, they will believe that they are possible.
Current studies show that change is most difficult because 60% of incarcerated individuals have Anti-Learner tendencies. Those tendencies mean they:
- Don’t believe they can learn
- Cannot recognize solutions and tools for change
- Do not understand how their choices got them to where they are
- Do not see a path to anything different
The Solution - Safe Harbors
We know they are capable of learning. They need tools and resources to empower them to learn. Our Safe Harbors course engages each learner in a self reflective model that leads them in taking ownership of their story in the past, present, and future. We empower them to design a future they can be proud of.
- 12 years of research and development
- Focus groups
- Over 5,000 stories told
- Technology supported
- Tried, tested and approved by administrators, facilitators, families and participants